DJI Fly vs DJI GO vs DJI GO 4: Diferencias (Guía Completa)
Welcome to our guide on the differences between DJI Fly, DJI GO, and DJI GO 4. If you're a new DJI dron owner or thinking about purchasing one, it's important to understand the different apps available to control and operate your drone. Each app has unique features and capabilities that can affect your overall flying experience.
In this article, we will dive into the main differences between DJI Fly, DJI GO, and DJI GO 4 to help you make an informed decision about which app to use. Let's get started!
- Overview: DJI Fly vs DJI GO vs DJI GO 4
- Volar DJI
- DJI GO
- DJI GO 4
- How often do the apps get updated?
- What are the system requirements for each of these apps?
- Preguntas frecuentes
Overview: DJI Fly vs DJI GO vs DJI GO 4
DJI Fly, DJI GO, and DJI GO 4 are three different mobile apps developed by DJI for controlling their drone cameras. Although all three apps serve a similar purpose, they differ in terms of features and compatibility with Drones DJI.
Volar DJI is the latest app developed by DJI, and it is designed to work specifically with the DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2 drones. The app has a simplified interface and is more user-friendly than the other two apps. It features new Creator Templates, Multi-Track video editing, Discover popular, and Compatibility with Android v1.9.9 & IOS v1.9.9. DJI Fly also has built-in tutorials that guide users through the app's various features.
DJI GO is an older app that was initially released in 2015. It was designed to work with DJI's Phantom 3 series of drones, and it is compatible with most of DJI's earlier drone models. The app offers a range of features, including live video streaming, flight logs, and camera control. DJI GO also allows users to edit and share their videos directly from the app.
In 2016, DJI released DJI GO 4, which was designed to work with their newer drone models. It offers all the features of the previous app, as well as some new ones, such as a new editor, enhanced camera control, and support for new drone models. DJI GO 4 also has a built-in flight simulator, which allows pilots to practice flying their drones in a virtual environment.
Además, lea: Desbloquear geofencing en drones DJI: una guía definitiva
DJI Fly is a revolutionary flight control app developed by DJI, the world's leading drone manufacturer.
- Simplified user interface with a focus on ease of use
- Creator Templates
- Multi-Track video editing
- Discover popular sports near you
- Share It
- Compatibility with Andriod v1.9.9 & IOS v1.9.9
- Ability to edit and share photos and videos within the app
- Advanced settings for more experienced users
Compatibility with certain DJI Drones
DJI Fly is a mobile app that is designed to work with certain DJI drones, including the Mavic Air 3- classic, DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini, DJI Mini 3, DJI Avatar, DJI Mini Pro, DJI Air 2S, DJI FPV, DJI Mini 3 Pro and the Mini 2.
Simplicity in design and use
DJI Fly is designed with simplicity in mind, both in terms of its user interface and its functionality. Here are some of the ways DJI Fly achieves simplicity in design and use:
- User-Friendly Interface: DJI Fly's interface is designed to be easy to navigate, with intuitive icons and straightforward menus that make it easy to access all of the app's features and settings.
- Simplified Flight Controls: DJI Fly's flight controls are streamlined and easy to use, with features like TapFly and ActiveTrack that allow you to fly your drone with just a few taps on the screen.
- QuickTransfer: With QuickTransfer, you can easily transfer photos and videos from your drone to your mobile device without having to connect your drone to a computer or remove the SD card.
- Guided Tutorials: DJI Fly includes step-by-step tutorials that guide you through the process of setting up your drone and flying it safely.
- Beginner-Friendly Features: DJI Fly includes features like QuickShot and Gesture Control that are designed specifically for beginners and make it easy to capture professional-looking footage with just a few taps.
Overall, DJI Fly's simplicity in design and use makes it an excellent choice for anyone who wants to fly a drone without the hassle of complicated controls or confusing menus.
DJI Fly includes several intelligent flight modes that make flying a DJI drone easier and more intuitive. Here are some of the intelligent modes available in DJI Fly:
- QuickShot: This mode includes four autonomous flight modes - Rocket, Dronie, Circle, and Helix - that allow you to capture professional-looking aerial footage with just a few taps.
- TapFly: With TapFly, you can simply tap on the screen to fly your drone to a specific location. This mode is great for beginners or for when you want to capture a specific shot without worrying about flying the drone manually.
- seguimiento activo: This mode allows you to track and follow a subject while keeping it in the center of the frame. ActiveTrack can be used to follow people, animals, or even vehicles.
- Control de gestos: With Gesture Control, you can take photos or start/stop video recording by making hand gestures in front of the camera. This is a fun and intuitive way to control your drone without using a remote controller.
- Cinematic Mode: This mode slows down the drone's movements, allowing you to capture smoother and more cinematic footage.
Overall, DJI Fly's intelligent modes make it easy for beginners to fly a drone and capture professional-looking footage, while also providing more experienced pilots with additional creative options.
Pros and Cons of DJI Fly
DJI Fly is a popular mobile app designed for use with the DJI Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2 drones. Here are some of the pros and cons of using DJI Fly.
Pros of DJI Fly
- Simplified design and user-friendly interface - DJI Fly is easy to navigate, even for beginners.
- Compatibility with newer DJI drones - The app is optimized for newer drones like the DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2.
- Intelligent modes - DJI Fly includes various intelligent modes that make capturing professional-quality footage easier.
Cons of DJI Fly
- Limited functionality - DJI Fly lacks some of the advanced features found in other DJI apps, like manual camera controls.
- Compatibility issues with older drones - Some older DJI drones are not compatible with DJI Fly.
- Occasional connectivity issues - Some users have reported occasional connectivity issues with the app and their drone.
DJI GO is the go-to app for pilotos de drones and those looking to get the most out of their DJI aircraft.
- Flight control and live HD view
- DJI Academy
- Share to Skypixel
- Edit and share instantly
- Automatic Flight logs
- Swipe to fly or land
- Track your entire flight
- Modos de vuelo inteligentes
- Camera and gimbal control
- Compatible with various DJI drones
DJI GO is a powerful app designed for DJI drone pilots that offer advanced camera settings and access to important flight data. Here are some key features of DJI GO related to compatibility, camera settings, and flight data:
Compatibility with various DJI drones
DJI GO is compatible with a range of DJI drones, including the Phantom series, Mavic series, Inspire series, and others. The app is designed to work seamlessly with DJI drones, providing pilots with full control over their aircraft.
Simplicity in design and use
Simplicity in design and use is an important aspect of any product, including DJI Go, which is a mobile app used to control DJI drones. DJI Go has been designed with a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, even for beginners.
Here are some key points on the simplicity of design and use of DJI GO:
- DJI GO has a clean and intuitive user interface with easily identifiable icons and controls.
- The app provides access to advanced settings, but they are organized and easy to understand.
- DJI GO features pre-programmed flight modes that allow users to perform complex maneuvers with a few taps.
- The app provides helpful tutorials and tips for beginners to get started with drone flying.
- DJI GO allows users to see a live video feed from their drone's camera, which is helpful for framing shots and navigating difficult areas.
- The app is compatible with a wide range of DJI drones and is constantly updated with new features and improvements.
Intelligent modes are a set of advanced features and flight modes that are designed to make it easier for drone pilots to capture high-quality footage and images. DJI is known for offering a variety of intelligent modes in their drones and DJI GO app, including:
- Sígueme: Follow Me mode allows the drone para volar de forma autónoma, following and keeping a subject in the frame. This can be used for tracking athletes or capturing cinematic footage of landscapes.
- Draw mode: Draw mode allows users to draw a path for their drone, which it will then follow. This is great for capturing smooth, cinematic footage without having to manually control the drone.
- TapFly: This mode allows the user to tap on the screen to fly the drone to a selected location.
- Puntos de referencia: This mode allows the user to pre-plan a flight path for the drone to follow.
- Punto de interés: This mode allows the drone to fly in a circular pattern around a selected object or location.
- Course Lock And Home Lock: These modes allow the drone to maintain a stable heading and return home when it loses signal or runs out of battery.
- Instantáneas rápidas: This mode provides users with a set of pre-programmed flight paths that capture cinematic footage with just a few taps.
- Active Track: This mode allows the drone to recognize and follow a subject.
Intelligent modes have made it easier for both professional and amateur drone pilots to capture high-quality footage, and have opened up new possibilities in fields such as aerial photography, cinematography, and surveying.
Pros and Cons of DJI Go
DJI Go is a popular app used by drone pilots to control their DJI drones and capture stunning aerial footage. However, like any app, there are both pros and cons to consider when deciding whether or not to use it.
Pros of DJI Go
- Compatibility with various DJI drones - DJI GO works with a range of DJI drones, including the Phantom series and the Mavic series.
- Advanced camera settings - Users can adjust a range of camera settings to capture stunning aerial footage.
- Flight telemetry data - Pilots can monitor flight performance and make adjustments as needed with access to real-time flight telemetry data through the app.
Cons of DJI Go
- Occasional compatibility issues - Some users have reported occasional compatibility issues with the app and their drone.
- Limited customer support - DJI GO does not offer as much customer support as other apps, which can make troubleshooting more difficult for some users.
Te puede gustar: Las 6 mejores aplicaciones para drones DJI
DJI GO 4
DJI GO 4 is the latest version of the popular DJI drone control and image editing app from the world's leading consumer drone manufacturer.
- Real-time, low latency control and monitoring of your drone’s camera and flight status
- Advanced camera settings and controls, including shutter speed, ISO, and white balance
- Live streaming and sharing of your aerial footage on social media platforms
- Intelligent flight modes, such as ActiveTrack, TapFly, and Gesture Control
- Flight telemetry data, including altitude, distance, and battery life, are displayed in real-time on your device
- Customizable display settings and user interface
- Compatibility with a wide range of DJI drones, including the Phantom 4 Series, Mavic Series, Spark, and Inspire 2.
DJI GO 4 is the latest app in the DJI GO series and is designed to work with various DJI drones, including the Phantom 4 series, Mavic Pro, and Spark.
Compatibility with various DJI drones
DJI GO 4 is a mobile app developed by DJI, which is designed to work with a range of DJI drones. Here are some of the drones that are compatible with the DJI GO 4 app:
Includes Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced the Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, and Mavic 2 Pro. DJI's small and compact drone is also compatible with the DJI GO 4 app.
Inspire 2: DJI's high-end dron profesional is also supported by the app. Matrice 200 Series: This includes the Matrice 200, 210, and 210 RTK, which are used in industries such as search and rescue, inspection, and surveying. Phantom 3 Series: This includes the Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced.
Simplicity in design and use
DJI GO 4 is designed to be easy to use, with a simple and intuitive user interface. Here are some key aspects of the app's simplicity in design and use:
- User-friendly interface: The app has a clean and easy-to-navigate interface, with clearly labeled icons and controls.
- Easy access to settings: DJI GO 4 provides access to advanced settings, but they are organized in a way that is easy to understand and modify.
- Pre-programmed flight modes: DJI GO 4 includes a range of intelligent flight modes that allow users to perform complex maneuvers with just a few taps.
- Live video feed: The app provides a live video feed from the drone's camera, which is helpful for framing shots and navigating difficult areas.
- Helpful tutorials and tips: DJI GO 4 provides helpful tutorials and tips to guide users through the process of setting up and flying their drones.
- Customizable display: Users can customize the app's display to suit their preferences, such as adjusting the size and placement of on-screen controls.
Overall, DJI GO 4 is designed to make it easy for both beginner and advanced drone pilots to fly their DJI drones and capture high-quality footage. Its user-friendly interface, pre-programmed flight modes, and access to advanced settings make it a powerful tool for aerial photography, videography, and surveying.
DJI GO 4 includes a range of intelligent flight modes that can make capturing high-quality footage easier and more efficient. Here are some of the intelligent modes available in DJI GO 4:
- seguimiento activo: This mode allows the drone to automatically follow and keep track of a moving subject, using advanced algorithms and sensors.
- Hyperlapse: This mode allows users to capture dynamic, stabilized time-lapses of the environment.
- TapFly: With TapFly, the user can simply tap on the screen to fly the drone to a selected location, without needing to worry about piloting the drone.
- Cinematic Mode: The Cinematic Mode is ideal for capturing footage of dramatic landscapes, sweeping vistas, and high-speed action sequences. Moreover, it enables users to get a greater sense of depth and perspective while rotating up to 360° around a subject.
- Waypoints: This mode allows the user to pre-plan a flight path for the drone to follow, making it easier to capture footage of specific areas or objects.
- Punto de interés: In Point of Interest mode, the drone will fly in a circular pattern around a selected object or location, capturing footage from all angles.
- Instantáneas rápidas: QuickShots provide a range of pre-programmed flight paths that capture cinematic footage with just a few taps. For example, Dronie mode will fly the drone backward and upwards, while Helix mode will fly the drone in a spiral pattern around a subject.
These intelligent modes are designed to make it easier for both amateur and professional drone pilots to capture high-quality footage and images and can be particularly useful for tasks such as aerial photography, videography, surveying, and inspection.
Pros and Cons of DJI Go 4
DJI Go 4 is an app designed to work specifically with DJI's latest generation of drones. Here are some of the pros and cons of using this popular app for drone pilots.
Pros of DJI Go 4
- Compatibility with DJI's latest drones - DJI GO 4 works with DJI's latest drones including the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, and Inspire 2.
- Improved user interface - The app has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easier for pilots to control their drones and adjust camera settings.
- Flight data recording - The app records detailed flight data, including flight time, distance, and altitude, allowing pilots to analyze and improve their flights.
- Real-time video transmission - DJI GO 4 provides real-time video transmission to the pilot's mobile device, allowing them to see what the drone's camera sees.
Cons of DJI Go 4
- App crashes - Some users have reported app crashes, which can be frustrating during a flight and may result in lost footage.
- Limited editing capabilities - While DJI GO 4 allows for the basic editing of videos and photos, it lacks the advanced editing tools that some users may desire.
- Requires a powerful mobile device - The app requires a powerful mobile device to run smoothly, which can be a limitation for some users with older or less powerful devices.
How often do the apps get updated?
The frequency of updates for the DJI GO 4 app depends on the needs of the product and the overall market. DJI releases software updates regularly to improve the features of its apps, address compatibility issues, and general improvements to the overall platform.
Feature-rich updates generally arrive on an as-needed basis with bug fixes for OS compatibility and malware protection being released more regularly.
In the past, DJI has released updates every few weeks on average, but this is subject to change depending on the product and existing bugs.
What are the system requirements for each of these apps?
The system requirements vary slightly based upon which application (Fly/Go) you're using, but generally speaking, both require at least Android 5+ or iOS 11+; additionally, most versions require at least 1GB RAM in order to run smoothly without any issues like lag or crashing unexpectedly due to lack of resources being allocated correctly by your device's OS.
You can find out exact details regarding this by visiting either Google Play Store/Apple App Store listings respectively before attempting installation onto your device - just look under the 'Requirements' section from within the respective store page!
Can I fly my drone using each of these apps?
Yes, you can use all three apps to fly your drone, although the features you have access to will vary depending on the model of your drone and the app that you choose.
Are there any features exclusive to one app or another?
Yes, each app has different features and functions that are found exclusively in that particular app.
Is there a cost associated with downloading and using any of these apps?
No, all three of these apps are free to download and use on compatible devices; however, some features may require additional payment, such as purchasing maps or unlocking certain features within the app.
To sum up, DJI Fly, DJI GO, and DJI GO 4 are all powerful apps that enable drone pilots to capture stunning aerial footage with ease. DJI Fly is designed mainly for Mavic Mini and Mavic Air drones and is an ideal choice for beginners due to its simple and intuitive design.
DJI GO is the go-to app for most DJI drones and provides comprehensive editing features, live HD video streaming, and advanced intelligent flight modes. DJI GO 4 is the most feature-rich and is designed to work with Phantom 4 Series, Inspire Series, Mavic Pro, and Mavic 2 Series drones.
Overall, DJI's app ecosystem has revolutionized the aerial imaging industry, making drone piloting more accessible to all. By leveraging each app's unique capabilities, drone pilots can capture breathtaking footage and create truly stunning work.
Thank you for reading and exploring the differences between the DJI Fly vs DJI GO vs DJI GO 4 Apps.
Deja una respuesta